- Recent Job Postings
- Regional Class A Drivers - Looking for Drivers with Military BacHaney Truck LineFort Lewis, WA
- HEAVY HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED - Premier Carrier; Mostly van frHaney Truck LineTumwater, WA
- HEAVY HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED - Premier Carrier; Mostly van frHaney Truck LineOlympia, WA
- Regional Class A Drivers - Looking for Drivers with Military BacHaney Truck LineCamp Murray, WA
- Sales TraineeADP USALynnwood, WA
- Truck Drivers -Team Driving available, up to a $10,000 sign on bWerner Enterprises IncBelfair, WA
- Truck Drivers -Team Driving available, up to a $10,000 sign on bWerner Enterprises IncRenton, WA
- Physical TherapistGenesis HealthcareOlympia, WA
- Best Buy Sales Consultant - LifestylesBest BuySeattle, WA
- FOOD SVC WORKER ( FULL-TIME) 2 openings JobCompass Group, North AmericaREDMOND, WA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
The scriptures refer to us continually as “sheep.” Not a very flattering comparison. There’s nothing appealing about smelly, stupid followers. But there’s no more powerful or enduring image than a loving shepherd keeping watch over his well-cared-for flock. It might serve us “sheep” well to know a few things. One: we’re in a war zone and we can’t see the enemy. Two: we don’t have His understanding of the situation. Three: compared to the supernatural power made available to us by Christ, our worldly skills and abilities are nothing. So now I know — being a sheep is fine, just as long as we stay very close to the Good Shepherd who is vigilant over us. Don’t forget that for even one moment of your job search.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I believe that it gives God happiness to bless me with every good thing.
- I refuse to receive a spirit of fear. I recognize fear as a strategy of the enemy and I rebuke it.
- By faith I receive the blessing of Abraham because Jesus bought it for me at Calvary.
Word of the Day
My husband needs a full-time job, and I need one in my field. My mother has been in a coma for going on 2 months now,...
The right fit role leveraging my skills, knowledge, abilities, gifting and passions.
I'm asking for prayer for an increase in hours to full-time until I am able to find a better job. I've been part-time...
No events found.