- Recent Job Postings
- InstallerWireless AdvocatesSEATTLE, WA
- Assistant Install ManagerWireless AdvocatesSEATTLE, WA
- Auto DetailerWireless AdvocatesSEATTLE, WA
- Pharmacist - Geriatric Care ClinicalEvergreen HealthcareKirkland, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Alexa EntertainmentAmazon.comSeattle, WA
- Corporate Counsel, Prime NowAmazon.comSeattle, WA
- Support Engineer - Amazon EchoAmazon.comSeattle, WA
- Corporate Communications WriterAmazon.comSeattle, WA
- Mobile App ProducerAmazon.comSeattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer IIAmazon.comSeattle, WA
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
Are we really making every effort to respond to God’s promises? Peter goes on to explain that we can do our very best to be morally excellent. We can work at increasing our knowledge of the Kingdom and we can work at developing self control. It’s our responsibility to develop patient endurance — something few of us truly aspire to. We’d rather receive everything immediately, microwave style. And then we are called to brotherly affection and love for everyone. Notice that not one of these things requires us to be employed. These are all characteristics we can work on every day of the job search. This will build our Christ likeness and grow our faith, so we need to give our energy to the effort.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am willing to grow in character and the likeness of Jesus.
- By faith I receive the empowerment of the Holy Spirit to help me to develop day-by-day.
- With the Holy Spirit I become the person I was designed to be.
Word of the Day
In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone. (NLT)
2 Peter 1:5-7
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
I've been out of work for 12 months. I made it through a lot of personal and health challenges last year, but I can't...
I need a breakthrough in my job search and find something permanent before 3/16/2017. I know He is working on it. I...
I am a mother of a 4month old baby seeking part time employment. I am currently in school for buisness administration.
No events found.